Dry Mouth

Options
I drink a good amount of water on daily basis so I can't uderstand why I can't seem to shake the "dry mouth" affect. I was searching online but all they talk about is this being a result of medicaitons, dehydration and/or nerve damage. I don't have any of these problems so I'm at a lost. Does anyone else have this problem? What do you do for it?

Replies

• BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    I drink a good amount of water on daily basis so I can't uderstand why I can't seem to shake the "dry mouth" affect. I was searching online but all they talk about is this being a result of medicaitons, dehydration and/or nerve damage. I don't have any of these problems so I'm at a lost. Does anyone else have this problem? What do you do for it?
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    it is typical if you have diabetes... or perhaps your house is too warm and you don't have evaporators...?
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    it is typical if you have diabetes... or perhaps your house is too warm and you don't have evaporators...?

I'm at work but it didn't occur to me the diabetes. Guess I have to see the DR again:sad:

Thanks that really helped :flowerforyou:
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    There might be a very simple answer here...are you a mouth breather or nose breather? Breathing throuh your mouth tends to dry you out more...