Underarm bulge??How do I get rid of it?

Options
I'm losing weight and doing exercises but have some trouble with this bulge(bags) under my arms(side of breast).Anyone know how to get rid of it without surgery? I'll appreciate it.Thanks.

Replies

• bitty_401
    bitty_401 Posts: 75
    Options
    I'm losing weight and doing exercises but have some trouble with this bulge(bags) under my arms(side of breast).Anyone know how to get rid of it without surgery? I'll appreciate it.Thanks.
  • jojoisastar
    Options
    I have been doing push ups (On my knees, rather than full push ups!) every day for about 4 weeks and they have started to tone up. Its slow progess but the arms on my T-shirts are finally getting looser!
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    Weight training with a good cardio program will help with that.

Man it took 2 minutes to get those damn things but it takes 100 years to get rid of them :sad:
  • bitty_401
    bitty_401 Posts: 75
    Options
    Thanks to all. I'll try and see if it works.:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • shuttletat
    Options
    Thanks for posting this one! I thought I was the only one with this problem and I've been battling it ever since my daughter was born (25 years ago!!!) Even worse, I've got the bulge on one side only, which really looks stupid. Can't wait to try those push ups and get rid of it once and for all. It would be lovely to be able to wear a sleeveless top again and not feel self conscious about my arms. Good luck to you, too, bitty. shuttletat
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    if it's fat, only cardio and eating at a deficit will get rid of it. and you can't target it, it'll go when it goes. Unfortunate, I know. If it's saggy, baggy skin, it may tighten over time but it also may not. There's nothing you can really do for it if it is simply saggy skin. I know, not what you wanted to hear. But oh so true. :cry: