Pittsburgh Kid New to the site

diehard412
diehard412 Posts: 58 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello All, Im a 28 yr old male on the verge of reaching my goal and its time to really get on track so i joined the site. I wish I found this site yrs ago: )

Im an ex football player where back in my playing days i used to weigh about 300 pounds. I am now down to about 225-220 pounds. I am trying to get down to the 200 lb range. I know its going to be tough. I currently live alone and I have a full time job. So cooking and maintaining time is ROUGH!

I look forward to meeting all of you : )

Replies

• diehard412
    diehard412 Posts: 58 Member
    Hello All, Im a 28 yr old male on the verge of reaching my goal and its time to really get on track so i joined the site. I wish I found this site yrs ago: )

Im an ex football player where back in my playing days i used to weigh about 300 pounds. I am now down to about 225-220 pounds. I am trying to get down to the 200 lb range. I know its going to be tough. I currently live alone and I have a full time job. So cooking and maintaining time is ROUGH!

I look forward to meeting all of you : )
  • agapita1965
    agapita1965 Posts: 130
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to the site. I am glad you found it. It has been so helpful to me, I never thought I could track my calories on a regular basis but MFP makes it easy. Welcome!:smile:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Welcome! My husband and I live near Pittsburgh and my husband LOVES football. Go Steelers! :laugh:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    I'm a Pittsburgh-er too!!

Welcome to MFP! This is a great site! Be sure to use the food diary & exercise log! I love that we can "earn" calories by working out! The message boards are alot of fun! There are many, many, supportive, inspiring & motivating people! Good luck on reaching your goals!! :drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile:
This discussion has been closed.