Quitting smoking

Options
Hello everyone I am on day 4 of no cigarettes and day 2 of my diet. I'm kinda miserable right now lol. i would appreciate any advice on how to deal with both cravings. Thanks:)

Replies

• AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    The only thing that helps with my cigarette cravings is the Nicorette gum. It really helps with the cravings, and makes me a happier person for about 45 minutes. As for the food cravings, eat filling snacks during the day. Granola bars, fruit, veggies. All of your cravings will pass soon! I feel for you...good luck!!
  • jilltt56
    jilltt56 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just take ONE minute at a time. I quit smoking 8 years ago after trying at least a million times. It is the hardest thing I have ever done. I did think that controlling my eating and trying to exercise really helped. I can honestly say that each day gets a little better and one day builds on the next. Hang in there.
  • CherieLynn31
    Options
    Thanks! I'm taking it easy on myself about my diet right now, I'm still recording everything I eat and trying to be healthy about it but until I get the ciggie cravings under control I'm not gonna beat myself up.