I need some ideas for new breakfasts!

Options
Ok I need some ideas for breakfast! I am not a morning person at all so smoothies are out! I also dont like eggs or oatmeal! HELP ME!

Replies

• luv2Bsilly
    luv2Bsilly Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not a morning person either so I take a Kashi bar or granola bar with me and eat it at work after I'm settled in. Hope this helps.
  • cathleen4h
    cathleen4h Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not a morning person either so I take a Kashi bar or granola bar with me and eat it at work after I'm settled in. Hope this helps.

That is what I was thinking! What kind is your favorite?
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Cheerios... almost everyday.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I do a bottle of water (occasionally with Crystal Light) and a Fiber One or Special K bar for breakfast because I don't much care for eggs either, unless they're coated in salt, pepper, and ketchup ;)
  • IzzyandBri_mommy
    Options
    Before Coffee I have Special K meal bar and then after coffee and my morning workout, I have a bagel and egg white sandwich,
    I also keep the fruit crisps and Kashi bar on hand cause I can't eat first thing.
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    whole grain toast with peanut butter, topped with apple slices, sprinkled with cinnamon and drizzled with honey
  • sarahemily72
    Options
    Eat what you like....it doesn't have to be a traditional breakfast food. Eat a slice of pizza and a piece of fruit. Left overs always are good to me!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I like cheese and any kind of nuts. Laughing Cow has lots of choices and you can mix about an ounce of nuts into it and eat them with a spoon or special k crackers. Yummy!

Oh and before you ask, I'm not a food weigher. I measure the nuts in a shot glass--it's about an ounce, right?
  • ams2264
    Options
    I know this may sound weird to you, but I mix 1/2 cup cottage cheese with a Fiber One (50 calories) yogurt. It is very satisfying. I don't use low fat either. !/2 cup of the 4% milk fat cottage cheese has only 120 calories. I used to buy the fat free cottage cheese, but I read somewhere that the full fat version is more satisfying and it is true!
  • FierceFitBeautiful
    Options
    Breakfast is my FAVORITE! Here are some of my easy options!
    - Grapefruit w/ sugar free syrup
    - Chobani yogurt w/ tsp chocolate chips
    - Luna Bar (I love the Chocolate Peppermintstick ones!)
    - Low-fat waffle with blueberry cream cheese or tbsp peanutbutter

Also, check out this site! List of TONS of breakfast recipes (most easy!) with all the nutritional info!
    http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/betterbreakfast
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You've just exhausted all my resources...I survive mornings on smoothies, omelets, or oatmeal. :-) Fit for Life suggests only eating fresh fruit in the mornings.
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    One of my none cereal/oatmeal/egg breakfasts is a thin bagel with either light butter or light cream cheese and two WW stringcheese. YUMMMY!!
  • Akahime
    Akahime Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Glass of milk and an apple or pear. It's light and will keep you full. I like to make pancakes in the microwave. I Mix up the batter and keep it in an air-tight container in the fridge. A few tablespoons on a plate microwaved for 1 1/2 minutes then topped with 1/2 cup fat free greek yogurt and some berries and you have a healthy fast breakfast.
  • sarahemily72
    Options
    I love the Kaishi cereal too.....yummy!
  • cathleen4h
    cathleen4h Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Eat what you like....it doesn't have to be a traditional breakfast food. Eat a slice of pizza and a piece of fruit. Left overs always are good to me!

I like this idea!
  • scoyne999
    scoyne999 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    2 dry, toasted Eggo blueberry waffles - you can take them on the go with you
    Special K cereal with strawberries and 1% milk - Yum!
  • pittsblue99
    pittsblue99 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Kashi bars are good. A lot of times I will just grab a banana and a bagel when I am in a hurry.
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I usually make this with oatmeal (and you may want to try it too - but it can be left out) I mix up some ricotta cheese with a little pumpkin pie spice and some canned pumpkin (not pie mix). You could add granola too it or any other cereal you like. It is very filling/satisfying.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    my smoothie takes about 1 minute to make - maybe less. water. protein powder. fruit. magic bullet. done. couldn't be easier or faster. and you can take with you on the road.
  • jeni_Giedd
    Options
    I like to eat croissants! I slice them open and put a little butter on them with a thin layer of my favorite jam. They're filling, crunchy, sweet and contain a lot of air!!!