Options
Hello Everyone,

I am trying this again, I lost about 60 lbs a year and a half ago using MyFoodDiary.com. However, the weight has been slowly creeping up on me, I started dating a new guy which threw my whole eating and exercising routine out the window. So now I'm starting again, but this time I'm using a free website. It's pretty much the same anyways. The only thing that sucks is that I do about 40-60mins of weight training every morning, but when I record it on my exercise sheet it does not include it in my calories burned, that sucks. Anyways, It's nice to meet everyone! HAPPY DEITING AND EXERCISING!

Replies

• Margy82
    Margy82 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I am trying this again, I lost about 60 lbs a year and a half ago using MyFoodDiary.com. However, the weight has been slowly creeping up on me, I started dating a new guy which threw my whole eating and exercising routine out the window. So now I'm starting again, but this time I'm using a free website. It's pretty much the same anyways. The only thing that sucks is that I do about 40-60mins of weight training every morning, but when I record it on my exercise sheet it does not include it in my calories burned, that sucks. Anyways, It's nice to meet everyone! HAPPY DEITING AND EXERCISING!
  • peacefulwarrior
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.
  • kw8man
    kw8man Posts: 12
    Options
    Good luck to you!!
  • bob9304
    bob9304 Posts: 87
    Options
    ya' came to a good place, welcome
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    WELCOME!!!
    It's awesome to have you here. We're all here to motivate each other. You can do it!!!
    -Heidi-:flowerforyou:
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Welcome...and best of luck to you!!

dd:happy:
  • bighenry111
    Options
    Good morning!
    You can track your calories burned for strength training. All you have to do is select "add exercise" in the cardio area (in the exercise tab) and type in "Strength Training" in the "Search our exercise data base" field. There should be one option for you to choose from. I find that about an hour usually burns up about 300-500 calories. Good luck!