Lost weight but cant see a difference.. please HELP

Options
Hi guys,

Im in need of desperate advice or help.. I have currently lost 7kilos and I cannot see any changes in appreance or shape, My clothes are the same no difference and all my body measurements are the same.. why is this? i have even had my dr weigh me and he has told me i have lost 7kilos.. i dont understand and its becoming frustrating.. Help!!

Replies

• hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Can you post some pics?
  • hailzp
    Options
    triple post :/
  • hailzp
    Options
    triple post :/
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Im in need of desperate advice or help.. I have currently lost 7kilos and I cannot see any changes in appreance or shape, My clothes are the same no difference and all my body measurements are the same.. why is this? i have even had my dr weigh me and he has told me i have lost 7kilos.. i dont understand and its becoming frustrating.. Help!!
    Something is happening, so just keep punching and don't stress out over it.
    You may be losing it in places you don't measure.
    Water weight?
    Who knows?

It takes time, so be glad that something is going right, and just stay on track.
    It's a long, hard road.
  • LennieSmall
    Options
    15 pounds isn't that much- especially if you have a lot to lose. It takes time for your weight loss to become noticeable.
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    did you take measurements? it might help for you to do those periodically...you just don't see it because you look at yourself everyday! keep working and it will pay off!
  • meagen_2177
    Options
    I'm the opposite, clothes fitting differently and I can see a difference, but the scale hasn't really changed all that much. Probably not as frustrating though.
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    What kind of exercising are you doing? Over how long did you lose the weight?
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Photos are the best way to see.
    I know when I started losing weight, the places I measured didn't change but other places did. You could see a difference in my face, neck, and arms. I lost weight between my waist and hips without losing much on my hips and waist, hard to explain but you can see it in the photos.

Hang in there. Start taking progress photos. You will see a difference eventually.
  • lillybug11
    Options
    Thanks for that, i just keep stressing that something is wrong..
  • lillybug11
    Options
    i first weighed in at 79.9 and Now weigh 73k and would like to get down to 60k so im almost half way...
  • lillybug11
    Options
    Yeh i did take pics and measurements.. but it hasnt changed at all and my partner cant see any difference either
  • lillybug11
    Options
    Im doing a mixture of bike riding (excersise bike and mountain bike) walking, running, weights and sit ups ect.. i workout for about 45min each day over 6 days. I started 5weeks ago.