New to you...

Options
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site, :smile: so hopefully, I'll be able to fit right in. Not sure how this works, got information from my bro last night about this (is he trying to tell me something? HA!). :wink:

I'm hoping this site will give me the encouragment and accountability to lose the weight again. Any information you can provide me will be of great acceptance and appreciation.

Best of luck to us all! :tongue:

Misty

Replies

• WannaBHotMommaN2010
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this site, :smile: so hopefully, I'll be able to fit right in. Not sure how this works, got information from my bro last night about this (is he trying to tell me something? HA!). :wink:

I'm hoping this site will give me the encouragment and accountability to lose the weight again. Any information you can provide me will be of great acceptance and appreciation.

Best of luck to us all! :tongue:

Misty
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Hope you like it here!

P.S. You're GORGEOUS! :noway: :flowerforyou:
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou: You will love this site!:heart:
    Log everything and make sure you drink your water and exercise!!
    Good luck with your goals!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • WannaBHotMommaN2010
    Options
    :blushing: AWH, thanks!

Hoping to lose the extra 60lbs that 3 kids have placed on me. Any advice?
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    3 tips that i can give you is:-
    1 - eat all your calorie allowance
    2- drink plenty of water
    3- do 10,000 steps per day

Pamela XXXX:flowerforyou:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!:flowerforyou: This is a great place!:bigsmile: You'll find lots of support and info. Make sure you read the posts for new members. You can do it!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile: