WIll it shift from my belly??

Options
Hi There,

I am back on this site as i want to get serious about my weight. In saying this i am not really overweight. I am 79.3kg at the moment and am 191cm tall. SO because i am so tall i can hold my weight. To everyone else they would describe me as thin, but i have a belly. i want to drop to 70kg. Do you think that if loose this that it will come from my belly. In my opinion my belly and waist are only area i seem to hold weight really?

Thanks Guys.
Bren

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

I am back on this site as i want to get serious about my weight. In saying this i am not really overweight. I am 79.3kg at the moment and am 191cm tall. SO because i am so tall i can hold my weight. To everyone else they would describe me as thin, but i have a belly. i want to drop to 70kg. Do you think that if loose this that it will come from my belly. In my opinion my belly and waist are only area i seem to hold weight really?

Thanks Guys.
    Bren

you can't pick where you lose fat from unfortunately, it would stand to reason though if that is the only area you're really holding onto extra fat it would come from there though

With all that said approx 6'2 and a goal weight of ~154 is ridiculously lean for that height, i'd think of first packing on some muscle and then trying to cut the extra fat
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Like Acg said, you can't predict where it will come off of really, but the more you lose the more you'll notice it everywhere. Men tend to hold weight in their midsection anyway so it may come off pretty noticeably.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Quit drinking beer and you'll lose the beer belly