Spring Forward YAY!!!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
I am so happy that we change the time this weekend. It will stay light outside longer!! I love that! I work till 6pm so by the time I get home it's already dark and that makes me not want to do anything. Now that the time will be changing I can work out in the yard or go for walks outside or something! YAY!!!!

Memaw

See, it's the little things in life that mean so much!

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that we change the time this weekend. It will stay light outside longer!! I love that! I work till 6pm so by the time I get home it's already dark and that makes me not want to do anything. Now that the time will be changing I can work out in the yard or go for walks outside or something! YAY!!!!

Memaw

See, it's the little things in life that mean so much!
  • dadslittlegirl
    Options
    Yeah, I'm looking foeward to spring too. I so tried of snow. :cry: I want to walk with my dog more, and longer will provide that for us. :flowerforyou: DLG
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Anything to get us closer to spring! :drinker:

Can't wait!!!!! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!! I am SO looking forward to Spring. This has been a looooong, cold Winter!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Me too but I just want March to be over really quickly. That's when my allergies are the worse. :cry:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Can NOT wait for Spring. :drinker:

I am soooo OVER winter. :grumble: :mad: :explode: :grumble:
  • Dani165
    Dani165 Posts: 1
    Options
    So I'm new to this site...just started today actually. I watched "The Biggest Loser" last night and it was quite inspirational! Some of the contestants weighed in almost 100 lbs lighter than they were 9weeks prior! Thats pretty awesome! I'm looking to lose some pounds by april 15th....the day I leave for Vegas :) I'd of course like to get down do my goal weight (30 lbs lighter) however I KNOW thats probably impossible :blushing: . Does anyone think its possible to drop 20lbs in 6 weeks? Anyone have any secrets? I'm eating the right amount of calories (with a deficit) and working out 4 times a week. So I think i'm doing all the right things, just need a few "extra" ideas I think.....:bigsmile:

Thanks!
    Dani