So Awesome! I added March to my fitness journal!!!!

Options
When I started working out I decided to keep a fitness journal. I record my workouts, what I am grateful for and then I have been putting in images, songs, quotes etc that encourage me. It was just cool to be able to flip past january, february and add March! So proud of myself for continuing this journey this long. Anyone else have realizations about their journey lately?

Replies

• gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    When I started working out I decided to keep a fitness journal. I record my workouts, what I am grateful for and then I have been putting in images, songs, quotes etc that encourage me. It was just cool to be able to flip past january, february and add March! So proud of myself for continuing this journey this long. Anyone else have realizations about their journey lately?
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful I forgot my belt this morning. I workout at a local gym in the morning before I go to work. I forgot my belt this morning and realized pants that were snug a month ago are now loose fitting.

Keep up the good work gustergirl.
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I tried to go shopping for pants over the weekend and I couldn't find my size unless it was for petites and I'm just shy of being able to wear petites. I am thrilled! I had to go to a thrift store to get pants.

Isn't this fun????

:smile:
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    Mine is similar.......I cant believe i've been doing it this long...and have no intention to quit!!!!! Usually I last a few weeks....Im moving on to month 3 and am only getting more and more motivated. It's awesome!!!