First NSV :)

Options
cel32402
cel32402 Posts: 12 Member
Wanted to share my first NSV..
I was doing my annual New Year's cleaning, going through my clothes and things to donate what I don't wear/use anymore. Found a skirt suit and jeans I used to wear before starting school...almost three years ago. At my worst weight, I couldn't even get them to my hips, now I can zip and button them both. Hoping I can keep this up: it's like shopping for "new" clothes in my closet when I find old ones I can wear again!
Hope everyone's new year is off to a great start!

Replies

• ek724q
    ek724q Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That is always exciting. Keep up the good work! more to come!
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    Thats awesome!

for a while I was very discouraged about my weight and got rid of a lot of smaller clothes and replaced them with black yoga pants. Of the clothes I keeped, I was very excited when I did fit into them again, but now I've surpassed a lot of them and I'm running out of things to wear! Wish I would have kept those other clothes... Now my yoga pants are even too big...
  • cecilia0909
    cecilia0909 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That's awesome and I bet it feels great!
  • rachelxanne
    rachelxanne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I experienced the same thing a couple of months ago. I tried on a pair of jeans that had fit me in high school just two years ago, and found to my dismay that I could barely get them past my thighs. They now fit easily and I couldn't be more ecstatic! Isn't it a great feeling?? Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!