Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Also for cardio- Kanye West and Eye of the Tiger

My ipod music is all over the place.
  • eatlift
    eatlift Posts: 113
    Options
    I like Basshunter for running/jogging.

Just discovered Basshunter a few weeks ago!
  • 38Gigi38
    38Gigi38 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I listen to 90's dance and clubbing music for cardio. Jock Jams is great and Dance Mix USA and Ultimate Dance Party. I listen to Linkin Park, Metalica, Ozzy and heavy metal when I'm lifting weights. I like feel good music for walking such as Huey Lewis and the News, Tom Petty, and The Black Crows etc. etc. I listen to a wide range of music. Hope that helps some :-)
  • rhiannonharding
    rhiannonharding Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    There is ONE song that gets me through running for 7 minutes straight on the treadmill (quite the achievement so far for myself) and that's Hey - Lil' Jon Ft. 30H!3. Can't help but keep going with that one!
  • eatlift
    Options
    Also for cardio- Kanye West and Eye of the Tiger

My ipod music is all over the place.

Eye of the Tiger for sure!
  • eatlift
    Options
    I listen to 90's dance and clubbing music for cardio. Jock Jams is great and Dance Mix USA and Ultimate Dance Party. I listen to Linkin Park, Metalica, Ozzy and heavy metal when I'm lifting weights. I like feel good music for walking such as Huey Lewis and the News, Tom Petty, and The Black Crows etc. etc. I listen to a wide range of music. Hope that helps some :-)

I like a lot of your music style! :)
  • scollier8094
    Options
    I'd try using pandora, they have a lot of cool workout radio channel you can put on. And it's a free app for cellphones and ipod touches.