I'm new, want to be my friend? :)

Options
I have over 70lb to loose and its going to be a long ride. Anyone in the same situation feel free to add me :)

Replies

• countrybarbie24
    countrybarbie24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have over 70lbs to loose also.. You can always add me and message me anytime you need to talk and need someone to listen.
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I've got about 60 to lose, I've sent you a request. I find the more the merrier!
  • skinnychick2b
    skinnychick2b Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi there! Im with you! I need to lose 60-70 lbs! Good luck! Stay strong!
  • sarchar77
    Options
    I am also new to this. A friend of mine introduced me to it. It seems cool but the thought of having friends scares me a little. I would feel more accountable for my actions :P Ideally I would like to lose more than 100 lbs. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • kstone88
    Options
    I just joined today. I am trying to lose 70 lbs as well. I would be glad to be your friend on here :)
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jane!
  • Hayleylynn86
    Hayleylynn86 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My names Hayley and I also have about 70 lbs to lose... Feel free to add me!! :)
  • fluffytuf
    Options
    This is my first day on this site. A friend recommended it. I did well with my calorie count because I was on here all day trying to figure things out, so wasn't snacking so much. I need to lose 50 lbs. Just woke up one day and there they were, lol....well, a few cheeseburgers, fries and my beloved Pepsi kind of helped. I am inspired by all of you and look forward to following everyone's progress, and hopefully my own. :smile: