Options

Replies

• chellebelle315
    Options
    That's great!! You're doing amazingly well congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!...no secret really I am on a strict 1200-1400 calorie diet approved by my physician ..I do not eat bread,rice or pasta its not banned totally but I have omitted it from my diet until I can better handle portions.*caribbean & spanish style cooking ruin it for me in regards to rice lol*.for desert I stick to the 3 bite rule ..I allow myslef 8oz of any alternate drink I want per day..and the rest of the day I stick to plain water...in the beginning I did 30-60min of WATP..daily and worked my way up to 60-120 minutes per day as a challenge I sometimes add in 30 extra minutes..I dont believe in cheat days ...my workouts of choice are WATP,Hip Hop Abs Dvd's, Jillian Michaels Cardio Kickbox,Biggest Loser Workouts...I do watch my meat portions sticking to 2-4oz and I watch my sodium as well closely.
    I want to add in that I do not eat my excercise calories back..this has worked for me and I havent had any plateaus..however I do understand some eat them back and have the same success...so it all depends on your body.....Thanks again everyone!! :drinker:
  • OntheSand
    OntheSand Posts: 119
    Options
    That's amazing! Go you!!! :):bigsmile:
  • jennib06
    jennib06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome! If you don't mind, define the 3 bite rule...I have never heard of it!

Thanks!
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    WOWZER!!! CONGRATS! I started around the same goal weight and I'm only about half way there. I need some of your discipline and motivation! Congrats again! Job well done!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    WOWZER!!! CONGRATS! I started around the same goal weight and I'm only about half way there. I need some of your discipline and motivation! Congrats again! Job well done!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Hey 21lbs isnt nothing to frown about...WTG!!! stick with it!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Sounds awesome! If you don't mind, define the 3 bite rule...I have never heard of it!

Thanks!
    I never deny myself desert ..basically I stick to 3 bites of whatever desert I choose mind you I dont have desert every night..I eat them slowly ..kinda like savoring it ...u know u have seen those microwave dunkin hines commercials for cake LOL thats me totally ....but i stop at 3 bites and i throw the rest out...even at a restaurant I ask for and extra small plate and put my 3 bites on mine and give the rest to who Im dining with ...im a dork rofl the other day we had some kind of fruit pizza so i was dancing around to Prince"Kiss" song eating my 3 bites like I was some sexy model hahahha.:huh:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    i was dancing around to Prince"Kiss" song eating my 3 bites like I was some sexy model hahahha.:huh:

KISS really does help you put an extra pep in your step.:smile:

Congrats on the 50lbs!:drinker:
  • Brenda_1965
    Brenda_1965 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You are awesome!!!! Did you sit on 20 lbs loss for weeks? I'm always getting stuck there.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed!! Both with your weight loss and your great attitude. I don't post often but I do read alot. You are a joy to have around. Alice
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Yay baby I am soooooo proud of you! I can wait for 50lbs that will put me outa the 200's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good for you, you deserve it!

56259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! :bigsmile:
    That's such a big inspiration for me, because we started from about the same weight. Seeing that you've come so far, I have hope that I can do it too.
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Awesome...congrats and keep up the good work!!!
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    That is great!! WAY TO GO!!!! So proud of you! I am sure it did not just go POOF, it took alot of hard work on your part - AND YOU DID IT GIRL!!!
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. I started in Jan 09 and I am stuck at 10lbs. I like your schedule. What is WATP?
  • sweetapplepi
    Options
    Congrats! You are a constant source of motivation!!!!! :heart:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    WTG girl!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl that is awesome, keep up the great work you are doing amazing.
  • mgullette
    mgullette Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    WTG Mya!

Awesome job Bringing it with us everyday!

Mya doesn't have any secrets, just determination, dedication, and lots of sweat and hard work.

2-2.5 hours of cardio a day, 1200-1400 calories per day eaten (no exercise cals). Everyone can do it. It just takes commitment!

I see you in your cute lil jeans over there Mya!

M
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have lost 29 since the 5th of January and no one believes me when I say it. I am sure people can't believe you saying 50! That is amazing I would say some hard work on your part!

WOW --I agree I thought I was doing well with 27 but FIFTY---tell us what you did!! I am walking 4 miles EVERY day and swimming a mile on weekends and logging EVERYTHING. SHARE YOUR SUCCESS SECRETS!! :flowerforyou:

123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!