im going pink

Options
I ordered the "pink method" fitness program yesterday and I'm really egar for it to arrive.
The program is geared towards women and I believe it comes in 3 phases...is some what like MFP it has a website that recommended I have 1750 calories per day..but I think I will continue without mfp recommended 1200 calories.

Has any of you heard about the program,tried the program or know someone who have...I'd love to hear your opinions

Replies

• shoeloveramber
    shoeloveramber Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    The only thing I have heard about it is that it is VERY hard on your joints so you may have to break into it slowly at first.
  • olmac124
    olmac124 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start day 5 of the Pink Reset. I have to do it for 7 days before beginning the workout DVDs. I have to say that it was very hard to get into some kind of routine and get used to only eating a small amount of protein and veggies everyday. I think my body is starting to adjust and I have alreay lost 5 lbs!! The book which contains your journal is great and has lots of helpful hints and recipes, make sure you read it first. Let me know when you get your program and keep us posted on your progress! Good Luck!
  • beautifulreason
    beautifulreason Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start day 5 of the Pink Reset. I have to do it for 7 days before beginning the workout DVDs. I have to say that it was very hard to get into some kind of routine and get used to only eating a small amount of protein and veggies everyday. I think my body is starting to adjust and I have alreay lost 5 lbs!! The book which contains your journal is great and has lots of helpful hints and recipes, make sure you read it first. Let me know when you get your program and keep us posted on your progress! Good Luck!

Thank you,I will definitely keep you posted..congratulations on your progress ...I'm wishing you much success
    w
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the PINK Method myself and cannot WAIT to try it! I'm the type of person who needs someone to say "eat this. now do this" and then I can take it and run with it. I'm looking at this as a training for lifestyle change, not a quick fix. I suspect I will lose weight just as easily as when I was on the diabetic diet but should prevent a plateau as has happened in the past. I also won't get confused trying to figure out what I can and can't eat now, "did I get enough veggies in?", etc. Best part is 2 other girlfriends jumped on board with me and we're all doing it together, sharing the resources (we're together all the time anyways) so it was a very small investment for each of us. lol
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I ordered the "pink method" fitness program yesterday and I'm really egar for it to arrive.
    The program is geared towards women and I believe it comes in 3 phases...is some what like MFP it has a website that recommended I have 1750 calories per day..but I think I will continue without mfp recommended 1200 calories.

Has any of you heard about the program,tried the program or know someone who have...I'd love to hear your opinions

MFP recommends 1200 plus eating back what you burn. so if you burn 500 cals you should be eating 1700, not 1200. 1200 cals is not enough if you do any exercising at all. You have to fuel your body for your workouts.
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I would love to try the PINK Method but I am not able to afford it at this time :( I wish there was a way to find info on the Inet that tells you what you can eat on the Reset then maybe I would be able to try it. The only thing I found wasthe PINK Smoothie
    and that was it. Good luck
  • lungry1980
    Options
    I was thinking of ordering it myself, but settled for 30DS because it was cheaper. To those of you that will be starting or have done this, please keep me posted. I dont want to waste money on something that doesnt work.

Thanks!
  • Calif_Girl67
    Options
    I was thinking of ordering it myself, but settled for 30DS because it was cheaper. To those of you that will be starting or have done this, please keep me posted. I dont want to waste money on something that doesnt work.

Thanks!

I have a friend that started it a week ago and she has already lost 5 pounds on it. She bought everything and has emailed me
    the Grocery list of food you can eat after the Reset phase. She kind of told me what you can eat on the reset phase but I don't
    have alot of info on that. I plan on doing the 2 Pink shakes a day and then salad for dinner starting tomorrow.
  • Calif_Girl67
    Options
    Bump