Options

Replies

• 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    taking notes..
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Clinique Men's Happy Cologne Spray!!! Smells sooooo good :D hands down the best guy cologne.

Yes! That one and Very Sexy 2 for Men - Mmmmmmmmmm :smooched:
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Most guys wear too much cologne. It should be worn daily but only smelled by a lover.

Everyone who chooses to wear scents should keep this in mind. Nothing is a bigger turn off than someone drenched in the stuff.

As for me, on rare occasions sandalwood. Mostly nothing. I also don't like cologne on men. I prefer the body's scent - nice and clean, or on occasion a nice natural musk is a bigger turn on than anything that covers it up.
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    english_leather_bandit_300.jpg
    ^^this is awesomeness.

Putting my two cents in: I can't stand cologne in general. I'm allergic to some, but mostly I don't like really strong, chemically smells (and inevitably tastes when they're on way too strong). For those of us who don't like cologne - please, PLEASE do not wear cologne to the gym or on airplanes. Please! (and also, if I may plead a little more...) take it easy when in restaurants. Nothing worse than amazing food aromas being killed by cologne/perfume overkill! Just be clean :) A clean guy smells better than nasty cologne any time!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I use Marc Jacobs daisy but if a man is wearing euphoria I literally cannot resist him.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    sex-panther.jpg

60% of the time, it works every time.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Bond No.9 Bleecker Street

Bond No.9 H.O.T. Always

D&G Anthology 1 Le Bateleur

Kristiansand New York
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Most guys wear too much cologne. It should be worn daily but only smelled by a lover.

Everyone who chooses to wear scents should keep this in mind. Nothing is a bigger turn off than someone drenched in the stuff.

As for me, on rare occasions sandalwood. Mostly nothing. I also don't like cologne on men. I prefer the body's scent - nice and clean, or on occasion a nice natural musk is a bigger turn on than anything that covers it up.

This!
  • runwithmike
    Options
    Giorgio Armani - Aqua di Gio
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Herrera for men. Drives me crazy!
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

Ask for it by name
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    If I ever use any kind of perfume, it's Ralph Lauren Romance.

Anything Burberry for men is rather delicious....I find them to be a bit lighter...and in this case, less is more.
  • killingtheantagonist
    Options
    R.S.V.P by Kenneth Cole smells amazing.
    One spray is good enough for it though, bc it can be overpowering.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options

Ask for it by name
    They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.
  • ogosun
    ogosun Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    OH man a guy that smells good is so "dreamy"..... but not a guy who overpowers himself with scent that it actually makes you barf. The trick is only when you come near the guy to get that wonderful scent. And the worst is when a guy that wears cheap stuff, you can so smell that awfulness you just want to run far away......... good choice is smells by the way OP...
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

Ask for it by name
    They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

:laugh:
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    R.S.V.P by Kenneth Cole smells amazing.
    One spray is good enough for it though, bc it can be overpowering.

YES!
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend wears Aqua di Gio. It smells so sexy and modern. I know that scent anywhere :)

He also wears Jake by Hollister from time to time. That scent drives me crazy, too.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    sex-panther.jpg

60% of the time, it works every time.

Oh man this movie is my all time favourite! I know what I am watching tonight haha