How many calories would you guess was in this pie?

Options
It was a girl's birthday at work today and she brought this wonderful pie and I had slice but now I need to log it and have no clue if there is anything similar out there. It had a shortbread crust about 1/4 inch thick, a small layer of cherries and meringue (sp?) on top about an inch high.

Also, have any of you ever had a Turkish Pizza and have a guestimate on how many calories are in one? I haven't googled it yet but I will. It's more like a burrito than a pizza and it has a filling that is veggie based (not tomato) and again I don't know how to log it in.

Replies

• Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    It was a girl's birthday at work today and she brought this wonderful pie and I had slice but now I need to log it and have no clue if there is anything similar out there. It had a shortbread crust about 1/4 inch thick, a small layer of cherries and meringue (sp?) on top about an inch high.

Also, have any of you ever had a Turkish Pizza and have a guestimate on how many calories are in one? I haven't googled it yet but I will. It's more like a burrito than a pizza and it has a filling that is veggie based (not tomato) and again I don't know how to log it in.
  • zimansmooch
    Options
    I found a fabulous calorie count site...here is the info on the turkish pizza...

http://caloriecount.about.com/turkish-pizza-lahmacun-recipe-r42524.

Your desert info I got from allrecipes.com...

Pie - Nutritional Analysis: One piece equals 241 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1 starch, 1 fat

Hope this helps!
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    it helps so much! Thank you very much!!!