Good breakfast....

Options

Replies

• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I like having homemade whole wheat buttermilk pancakes with a tablespoon of real maple syrup, two links of turkey sausage and coffee! (around 350 calories)
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Half cup of natural oatmeal and a half cup of tart cherries, about 200 calories and filling!
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Apple Cinnamon oatmeal with a scoop of chocolate whey protein powder. 190 cals and keeps me full until lunch.
  • allyjstone
    allyjstone Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I had an "egg sandwich" toast with a slice of cheese, and some egg whites & some greek yogurt on the side.
  • Nicktemt
    Options
    I didn't wake up early enough to pack my breakfast or lunch. I stopped at Subway and got a footlong Ham, Egg & Cheese footlong on flatbread. Mmmmmm.
  • louisau
    louisau Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Muesli with fresh stawberries and blueberries, plain yoghurt and honey. 425cal.... Its the most important meal of the day after all
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I had two scrambled eggs with some toast and butter. it was delicious, came out to be 156 calories and keeps me full. :)

How is this possible? two eggs are 140 calories??
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I just eat the samething I would eat for any other meal...
  • Scoobies100
    Options
    I had porridge made with skimmed milk or a muller rice if I am on the go.
  • beautybloom
    Options
    high fiber oatmeal
    a cup of cereal and half cup of milk
    eggs with a lot of whatever kind of veggie you like in it
    a whole wheat bagel with a little butter
  • PapaH311
    Options
    1/2 cup oatmeal, with 1 tbl spoon of honey, 1 tbl spoon of peanut butter, sprinkle of cinnamon, 1/2 cup of milk and 1 tsp of chocolate morsels. Makes for a warm and filling breakfast that taste like a chocolate chip cookie!
  • DawnB86
    DawnB86 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Fruit Smoothie! Yoplait Triple Berry smoothie mix with 1 Cup skim milk and 2 scoops CareOne Whey and Soy Protein (Chocolate). So good!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I had BetterOats Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal with 1/4 scoop vanilla protein powder (165 calories) & egg whites scrambled with onion, green peppers and topped with a little shredded cheese & ketchup (101 Calories) --
    266 calories
    5g Fat
    35g Carbs
    2g Fiber
    25g Protein
  • JeffJohnson26
    JeffJohnson26 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I had what I call the "healthy Elvis" sandwich. I smear a tablespoon of peanut butter onto a whole wheat low fat eggo waffle and fold it over a medium-sized banana (sliced). It's quick, filling and very delicious.
  • MorgaineFey
    MorgaineFey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I had a smoothie, but I am TOTALLY stealing this idea! I never thought of having a boca burger! That is going to be delicious!
  • littlemsmuffet
    Options
    I love all of these breakfast suggestions! I'm eating 100-calorie Kashi cereal (because it was free) and 1/2 cup skim milk. Eating too much in the morning makes me feel sick :P
  • mollysmomma81709
    mollysmomma81709 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i had one cup of coffee with a tsp of sugar and a shot of milk, and a yoplait very vanilla yogurt with fresh strawberries added: 134 cal
  • mollysmomma81709
    mollysmomma81709 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    that sounds awesome!!
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    StrengthIsBeautiful Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I had two scrambled eggs with some toast and butter. it was delicious, came out to be 156 calories and keeps me full. :)

How is this possible? two eggs are 140 calories??

I'm wondering the same.. maybe she meant egg whites, 35 calorie bread, and a scant smear of butter?
    Gotta watch what you choose in that database!
  • Mrsairforce
    Options
    I had 6 tbsp of egg whites, 1/4 cup of nonfat plain yogurt with 1/4 tsp splenda, and 1/4 cup of almonds. Packed with protein and I'm sooo full.