zumba challenge

Options
Anyone want to do a zumba challenge with me from now until end of Feb? i am going to be doing zumba 30 min a day 4-5 days a week? Add me or message me if you are in on the challenge, the more the merrier, the one with the most inches or pounds lost gets bragging rights, and gets to look and feel good while doing it

Replies

• gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    WOULD love to, but I JUST yesterday started Wii ZUMBA & it was all I could do to make it thru 5 MINS but I did it! lol So I'm not up to 30 mins yet but Good luck to you & your challenge!!!
  • mlawilm
    mlawilm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I will join !! I LOVE Zumba !!!!
  • alie5612
    Options
    can i join love zumba
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i have zumba 2 for the wii i love it
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i think every day we should post how many minutes and how many calories burned to keep us all motivated
  • jennhamps
    Options
    Me, me! I got Zumba 2 for Wii for Christmas!!!
  • alie5612
    Options
    i be on a xbox with zumba 1
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I will join! I am getting zumba for the wii this weekend!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try to do this :) I also got Wii Zumba 2 for Christmas and I love it! I try to do the 1 hour class a few days a week...but I will try to amp it up to 4-5 days a week :) and maybe just cut it down to 30 minutes :)
  • jaded618
    Options
    I have the zumba dvd's i would love to join. ive been doing them a few weeks but not much progress, i hope motivation will help
  • Deannajlm
    Deannajlm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    LOVE me some ZUMBA!!! To the point I am an instructor. Won't join the challenge but love seeing this. I teach 5 hours a week plus I practice 3-4 (need to do more) more per week. Have fun with this and when you feel the need for change, try a live class. The first one is always free :)

14301885.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kathleen2001
    Options
    I got the Zumba 2 for Christmas. This is just the motivation I need to open it!
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    i would love to join,i plan to buy zumba for wii on the weekend! :smile:
  • krisha36
    Options
    I would love to. i am starting Zumba back at the gym tonight. i think my class goes for about 45 mins or so 3-4 days a week.
    i didnt like my wii zumba.
  • atmr1
    atmr1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in - I have Zumba for Wii - kiddos will love doing it too!
  • all4gabs2
    Options
    Count me in!! I have Zumba on the Xbox360...I love it!
  • mebras3775
    Options
    I am totally in. I have been doing Zumab for a little over a week now for about 20 minutes a day
  • Susan77
    Susan77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    yes im so in! Good Luck everyone!
  • bralmar
    bralmar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I want to join, too! I just ordered the Zumba 2 for Wii on Amazon a few days ago, but I have the dvds already. So, I'll do them until my Wii game comes. Love Zumba and super excited to see other Zumba lovers, too! Let's do this!!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! How's everyone been doing on their Zumba Challenge?? Last week was a little tough for me, it was my Serbian Christmas so that threw me off. I only Zumba'd 2 times for more than 30 minutes.

I do plan on Zumba-ing tonight after I get home from work :happy:

Let us know how you're doing :)