Need motivation and support to stay on Track

If anyone here is up for helping me keep accountable and nag me to stay on track that would be great.

Replies

• Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Add m, I'll nag you.lol
  • luvinlaurakate
    luvinlaurakate Posts: 145 Member
    Nag nag nag lol
  • Add m, I'll nag you.lol

Awesome, thank you - maybe slightly OT but what's the beachbodies thing on your profile? I've never heard of it - but might be a UK/USA divide thing.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    I need this too! I have been on this site for a long time and only log in once in awhile and have done nothing to lose!
  • Jenene88
    Add m, I'll nag you.lol

Awesome, thank you - maybe slightly OT but what's the beachbodies thing on your profile? I've never heard of it - but might be a UK/USA divide thing.

I'm a beachbody coach. I don't know if you have heard of insanity, p90x or turbo fire. For the people that want to buy them I help them find the best program to meet there goals. I also check in with them every week to see how they are doing with the program. In a way it's a support thing but selling stuff to them and helping them even become a coach too.
  • I NEED SOMEONE TO NAG ME TOO!!!! add me and we can nag each other.
  • Add m, I'll nag you.lol

I'm a beachbody coach. I don't know if you have heard of insanity, p90x or turbo fire. For the people that want to buy them I help them find the best program to meet there goals. I also check in with them every week to see how they are doing with the program. In a way it's a support thing but selling stuff to them and helping them even become a coach too.

I haven't heard of any of them actually - maybe we don't have them in the UK :( I'm an avid follower of the Les Mills classes but they're more classes than a program and just included in my gym membership. I shall have a google. Thank you for the reply.
  • Jenene88
    No problem. I can always send stuf to you through a flat rate box if you ordered online. Cuz beachbody doesn't mail anything to the uk unless there is a really high shipping cost. But you can message me
    If you like:)