Female and over 50

Options
I am wondering if anybody else has this issue. I am very active, do Step class 3-4 times a week, when the weather is warmer I road bike at least 40-50 miles per week, and have started strength training again.
A couple years ago I could lose weight no problem, but now I seem to be stuck and find it really hard to lose. This gets discouraging, and makes me not want to try.
My only health issue is Hypothyroidism, I have dealt with that for 25 years, so am use to it, my TSH level is high right now so my PCP has adjusted my dose. That has really never been an issue with me.
I have a husband who is very active and supportive with me so he is a big help!! I just need to lose 30 pounds and would just feel better physically and mentally.
My mom suffered from diabetes and I do not want to have to deal with that disease. I really am very lucky that I can do so much!
My goal is to do this by April 17, 2012, that's when my husband and I are going on a trip to Bermuda and celebrating our thirtieth wedding anniversary!
Can I do it, you bet I can, just would like alittle help from women who are dealing with the slows right now. How do I jump start the weight lose again and stay focused?!

Thanks!