Hello!

Options
Hello all, Im Jenny, new her to MFP. I signed up last week and started my new fitness plan on tuesday of this week. So far Ive been doing a good job tracking my calories (love the phone app!) and tonight I will be making a trip to the gym for the first time in several months...(I had some health issues recently and surgery about two months ago, so Im just now back and able to hit them gym.) I look forward to meeting some new people with similar goals.
About me, Im 39, love going to concerts and seeing live music, disc golf, and road trips to see wierd and random things...
And if anyone has any tips on what I can do to not be SOOO hungry at the end of the day when following my calorie limits, I would love to hear them. I seem to do really good all day and then right before bed I get really hungry and crave really bad foods!

Replies

• ellenandshane
    ellenandshane Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well, hello Jenny. I am Ellen.

I find drinking plenty of water and eating lots of fruits and vegetables help me stay full and within my calorie goals. Fresh vegetables are very low in calories and have lots of fiber to help you feel full.

Good Luck!!
  • spottedlee
    Options
    Hello,, I know what you meant about late night issue. The way I figure it,, if it's after midnight, put it in for that new day.. this way, I will figure out what to do for rest of day... Try that. Meanwhile, I would like to be your new friend.