• jodieunited
    jodieunited Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    haha =)
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh!

Ooh, the guy that is always there... especially creepy at a 24 hour gym!
  • smketchum
    smketchum Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I work out at home now (fortunate enough to have a very nice treadmill, balance ball, weights, and a collection of kick-butt Jillian DVDs) but I have logged my gym hours and all of this applied then as I'm sure it does now. Hilarious! I wonder how many calories that belly laugh burned?

Thanks for the funny!
  • Vurbach
    Vurbach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I knew I had to share, I related to almost all of these! My peeve is the lady that is ALWAYS there no matter when I am, but that's not what bothers me... she runs down (of course her locker is next to mine) to the locker room, takes her shirt and bra off, then walks around topless just chit chatting like no big deal, then squeezing by me to get over to the sinks and everything. Look... I know we are all different w/ comfort level and nudity.. but come on lady... just walking around sans bra and still in your pants... can't you throw a towel on at least OR LEAVE YOUR BRA ON FOR A LITTLE LONGER?! Then when she does get dressed she will walk around again sans bra but just in a thong! Again- I know we are not all the same w/ comfort level of nudity.. but does anyone else think it's a bit much!!