Just a reminder for everyone to pay attention!

Options
So, I had a really good step aerobics workout just now. I really pushed myself and got my heart rate up high.

But...about halfway through the workout my mind was wandering all over the place...and not concentrating on where my feet were falling.

And, well...

I fell off the step! :laugh:

I'm okay, just bruised my bum a bit. I went on to finish the workout. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    So, I had a really good step aerobics workout just now. I really pushed myself and got my heart rate up high.

But...about halfway through the workout my mind was wandering all over the place...and not concentrating on where my feet were falling.

And, well...

I'm okay, just bruised my bum a bit. I went on to finish the workout. :bigsmile:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Been there before. Nearly fell of the elliptical trainer last week because I stopped paying attention and picked my right foot all the way off the pedal.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

And, well...

so easy to get in the zone and feeling good and then simply zone out..

Glad you're ok Hon:heart:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

And, well...

poor thing! :flowerforyou: thanks for the warning!