4 Months Later...20 pounds lighter!

Options
At the beginning of September 2011 I was at my heaviest (158 lbs). As of January 2012 I am now 138 lbs! Only 3 more lbs to go to reach my goal weight of 135 (which I probably haven't weighed since high school :P) MFP gave me the motivation to stay on target.

2nw21hs.jpg

Replies

• LINDSAY35
    Options
    How did you do it? Im trying to shed post baby weight!
  • seabsgirl07
    seabsgirl07 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I started walking everyday for at least 30 minutes. It was hard at first, but now I can walk about 3 miles without getting tired. I also make sure not to snack (or too much anyway) between meals and stop eating after 7pm. And water...I drink LOTS of water!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Congrats, great job, that is a great achievement
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    The weight you had on really aged you. You look so much younger now! Great job, Killer!!!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    The weight loss makes you look younger. Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • Cldum
    Cldum Posts: 5
    Options
    you look great!! congrats!
  • krakensdaughter
    Options
    You look beautiful :)<3 I'm very proud of you!
  • trlrnrgrl
    Options
    You're an inspiration to me! A strange coincidence, but I'm exactly where you were and want to be exactly where you are! 140 is my goal weight. I've actually already lost 20 pounds, so I'm halfway there. But I had a lot of struggles all of last year and lost momentum to lose any more. Didn't gain anything, but didn't lose either. So you are inspiring me to keep focused so I can get to where you are! WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!