Mom of 1 looking to lose before Baby #2

Hi All,

I was on here all the time before my wedding. I managed to lose almost 30 lbs.
Then I started slacking and am afraid to get back on the scale.

I'm looking for some motivation. I need to lose at least 30lbs to be at a healthy weight before we even try to get pregnant again (hoping to get there by September)

I know I have to set up a schedule and stick with it, but it's hard.

I leave my house in the morning at 7am, drop my daughter off at daycare then head to work. I don't get off work until 5pm then I pick her up, get home around 5:30 and start dinner. My husband gets home at 6pm. So by the time dinner is done, eaten and kitchen is clean it's already 7pm. I spend 30 minutes with my little one before she goes to bed, and then I'm just too exhausted to do go to the gym.

I'm going to ask my parents if they can pick her up from daycare a couple days out of the week and spend some time with her while I go to the gym right after work.

Looking for ideas to fit into my schedule to make life a little easier.

Replies

• Hey! My name is Brandi and I am completely in the same boat as you! I was on here all the time before my wedding and lost 30 pounds! Then I gained all of it right back afterwards! I am trying to lose all of the weight (about 50 pounds total) before trying for baby #2 (my son turns 2 on sunday). Eating healthy isnt a problem, its finding time to workout as a full time college student, military spouse, housewife and mother of a crazy toddler. I was thinking about spending an hour at the gym after I put my son to bed because thats usually when my husband watches god awful educational tv for an hour to relax. This way I dont miss out on any precious time with my son and get home in time to shower and cuddle with my hubby. Have you thought about night workouts? Not ideal but a possibility. I would love for us to help and motivate each other towards our goals because what could be better than another baby! : )

Message me anytime.

BThiesse