didn't eat the little cesar's pizza!

Options
emtink
emtink Posts: 387 Member
even though it was sitting there, taunting me with its delicious cheesyness...

as i microwaved my leftovers i thought 'i'm down 3 pounds this week, do i wanna screw that up..NO'

i honestly didn't know i had that kind of will power! i reeeeeally wanted to eat some:sad:

Replies

• emtink
    Options

as i microwaved my leftovers i thought 'i'm down 3 pounds this week, do i wanna screw that up..NO'

i honestly didn't know i had that kind of will power! i reeeeeally wanted to eat some:sad:
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    good job, your will power is great today!!!!!! I guess mine was too, Just about 45 min. ago I pulled into the turn lane to go to my favorite coffee shop to get my favorite blended iced mocha, but then thought...." I've been so good the last 6 weeks" do i really want this? the answer was no, so I pulled back into traffic and came home and had a balanced lunch. I will save that splurg for the time I just can't say no to it, then it will be so special.

Yea to the will power of today!!!!!!!:happy:
  • emtink
    Options
    :laugh: there was a topic awhile ago about circling the parking lot of fast food places and debating whether or not cave in!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

oh yea you most definitely don't want to blow it on crappy pizza:drinker:
  • emtink
    Options

*gasp* how dare you insult LCP???? i love their pizza! $5 and its ready as soon as you walk in the door! LCP and cheap wine from bevmo are my version of crack.:tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

*gasp* how dare you insult LCP???? i love their pizza! $5 and its ready as soon as you walk in the door! LCP and cheap wine from bevmo are my version of crack.:tongue:
    haven't had it for years, maybe we're talking about 2 different little caesers pizza places dunno
  • emtink
    Options

haven't had it for years, maybe we're talking about 2 different little caesers pizza places dunno

really, it isn't the best pizza out there. now costco pizza on the other hand... (must stop talking about pizza...)
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Good girl!!

I cave in about 2 weeks ago to LCP... 2 slices and 2 bread sticks:sad: :sick:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome, keep up the great work.
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    If I'm going to cave in, I want Cold Stone Ice Cream and nothing else will do!:laugh:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    MMMM....pizza. Definitely one of those things that is hard to turn down! YAY for you!!!

I had a similar situation at the mall the other day. An Auntie Anne's Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel was calling my name but I walked right out the door!! I was REALLY proud. :wink:
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Good Job! I know how difficult it is, as I caved and ate Pizza Hut last night. Knowing that you said no, when it was right in front of you....pass on some of that will power please:wink:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    What's with all the pizza commercials lately? I swear, I saw 10 different one's yesterday. I Want it ALL!!!:bigsmile: Mmm..the Donato's big box pizza looks really Y-U-M-M-Y!!!!

:noway: :noway: :noway: Pizza...BE GONE! :noway: :noway: :noway:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!