My Bodybugg is on it's way!!

Options
verbifyvenus
verbifyvenus Posts: 175 Member
I decided to order the Bodybugg (version 3) so I can track all my carlories burned, especially during exercise. Don't much care about speed, time, distance, or HR so this is perfect for me :)

Anyone else own one that would like to share about it?

Replies

• courtgosvener
    courtgosvener Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love mine! It gets a little obsessive! I overthink it alot but it helps me want to work out a little bit even when I don't feel like it. Even if I just go for a walk. I have the digital display and V3 as well.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I've been looking into getting one but not quite sure of how it works. Does it track ALL calories burned?
  • chelsea_thatsme
    chelsea_thatsme Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Never heard of a bodybugg before
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I've been using the bodymedia fit armband now for a couple of days...love it!! Hope it proves to be a useful tool.
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    it counts cals 24/7. Just don't wear it in the shower lol

i'm, redoing the web tomorrow. I'm excited
  • chelsea_thatsme
    chelsea_thatsme Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    ohhhhhhh! lol. i just looked up a pic. i have seen them before. just didnt know what they were called
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    ive got a bodymedia, love it, i still plateau all the time tho
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    I've had my Bodymedia since October and LOVE it. It's so nice to see how many calories I burn, steps and sleep. I'm getting a display unit to do with it because I really want the extra accountability for steps during the day. I work from home and sometimes forget to get up and move around from my desk for hours and that's something I really want to work on this year. The website doesn't have the nice food "dictionary" that MFP has but I keep both MFP and Bodymedia updated with my calories every day.
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have been using my body media as well for about 2 days and I love it. I hope that I get out of this damn plateau :/
  • kaymac1908
    kaymac1908 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Love mine! Combined with a Heart Rate Monitor, and MFP, these are the perfect tools!