What is and isn't working for me

Options
Well, I have tried the new FatSmash Diet, where for the first 9 days you eat nothing but fruits and vegetables (as much as you want!), and I lost 4 pounds in that 9 days like it was nothing....

but I am going to change things around for me because that diet is a little too hard for me (excuses), but I am going to add a little more food and exercise more... maybe running 20 minutes every other day and take a long walk every day.

Any good suggestions would be appreciated!

Replies

• buckmurray1
    Options
    Well, I have tried the new FatSmash Diet, where for the first 9 days you eat nothing but fruits and vegetables (as much as you want!), and I lost 4 pounds in that 9 days like it was nothing....

but I am going to change things around for me because that diet is a little too hard for me (excuses), but I am going to add a little more food and exercise more... maybe running 20 minutes every other day and take a long walk every day.

Any good suggestions would be appreciated!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Have you seen his new book the 4 day diet? What works best for me is eating food I normally would eat in smaller portions adding more fruits and veggies. There is a clean eating thread and a new unclean eating thread. Also a group of people who post their food diaries which may help you.

My best friends dad and my aunt are veterans and they offer a lot of services like nutrition classes which may help you and best of all it's free!!