I'd like your advice - plan of attack for 2012!

Options
I'm revamping my plan of attack for 2012...When I first started losing, I set 185 lbs. as my goal. I'm ALMOST there. Just breaking 200 was a HUGE feat in itself! So, now that THAT'S over... (lol), I'm setting my sights on another goal. Right now, as a size 14/16, I'd like to be a size 10...I was a size 10 when I was probably 18-19 years old and liked the way my body looked then – even though that was BEFORE kids (so I’m realistic in that regard). I've ALWAYS been bigger growing up and only as an adult have I ever exercised consistently. So, although I'd like to settle at 165-170 lbs. to maintain, maybe I could go lower? Right now, I'd like to lose 25 pounds by summer. I think that's doable but I'm having a hard time thinking of how to break that down for me so I can achieve it...Any tips? Regarding my diet, I don't restrict anything - other than sodas (I stopped drinking all carbonated beverages a year ago) and I'd like to keep it that way. I've found that while I've educated myself on making healthier choices, I'd rather just use my self-control than say something's completely off limits. Feels too restrictive for me. Any and all advice is kindly appreciated!

Replies

• rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Have you ever tried fasted workouts? Basically working out right when you wake up, or fasting in general? I've heard alotta good stuff about it