Weight Watchers?

Options
The insurance Im on offers free WW and I had thought about joining.. I would like to hear any success stories from WW ??

Replies

• astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Great!! I lost 26kg on WW and kept if off for 3 years....Doing this now to get rid of the last 8 or so - and like it better because the database is a lot better than WW canada's, but the concept is great and you learn a lot about keeping a healthy lifestyle!
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    LOVED ww it was just too $$ for me so that is great, i say go for it!
  • cls09
    cls09 Posts: 38
    Options
    I did WW before the new points plus system and saw amazing results. Although, now I just use MFP to track all my meals, it works just as well in my opinion. I would say that WW had a good support system with all the classes and the weight-ins but now that I have been on MFP for a bit, it has been just as great, even better actually! Best of luck!
  • jennifer2977
    Options
    There was a post about this yesterday. I'll see if I can bump it!
  • LibbyYoung
    Options
    Hi, I successfully lost 35lb on WW in NZ, unfortunatly I live in a rural town and they stopped the support group and I put all of the weight back on!!! GRRR Hence why I am now on MFP!! Really good programme, makes you so aware of food choices!! I know it wont be as hard for me this time to lose and keep it off as I am so aware of how my body will respond and how to deal with it.