early 20 yr old female looking for friends to help motivate

Options
Hey guys,

My name is Nikki. So far I have lost a little over 30lbs. I started last January so as you can see the weight loss battle has been a slow one for me. I have 50 more pounds till I reach my overall goal. Currently I'm working on a much smaller goal of 5lb by the end of Feb. I'm just looking for people to help keep me motivated even keep me accountable. It is so easy to fall off track and i tend to do so and do it often. I'll workout hard for a week 2 weeks than not at all for a week two weeks and so forth. So let me know if you want to be my fitness buddy! :smooched:

Replies

• mudya
    mudya Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey I started last January too, lost about 36lbs (weigh in tomorrow) and turned 20 in November, feel free to add me :) My weight loss has been pretty slow too, but losing weight slowly is better than not losing anything
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I am definitely looking to expand MFP friends, I love honest people who admit their mishaps but get back on track,
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    haha wow. We have the same name (except I spell mine with an e at the end) and are the same age! I'd love to be your fitness buddy. :)
  • kittykatt2286
    Options
    hi, my name is nikki too so i had to post something, lol. I just turned 30 on Jan 2. and I started working out on that day as well. I am lucky enough to have an elliptical in my basement so I have been trying to do 2 miles everyday. I am only 5'1" and weight 136 so I am bound and determined to get down to at least 115 by summer. How much I weigh really doesnt matter I just want to look good in a swimmin suit for summer ! I have a little boy too, he is a year and a half old and I just havent been able to drop the weight since having him. SO definetly will need motivation !!
  • Motivation4KB
    Motivation4KB Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey im 25 and i started my weight loss journey last march i have lost 50lbs and 27 inches.. I feel wonderful and look great but i have also fallen off the exercise wagon and i can feel a huge difference.. So if you guys need help or just motivation add me..
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I didn't add anyone before. I'm hoping seeing what everyone else is doing and knowing people can see when I'm not doing what im supposed tobe doing it will help me to keep my focus.
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I didn't add anyone before. I'm hoping seeing what everyone else is doing and knowing people can see when I'm not doing what im supposed tobe doing it will help me to keep my focus.