Newb

Options
Hi! I'm Stacie and I'm new.. Well, I signed up in 2009 or 2010, but never used the site. However, I was looking around my I phone in late December and found my MFP app and realized that this can be a great tool for me! I have about 78 lbs to hit my goal weight. I'm not as worried about being "skinny" as being healthy - I want more energy and to feel good in my skin. I'm beautiful on the inside and want the outside to match! =)

Replies

• ajmom25
    Options
    Hey Stacie! I'm right there with you. I've got about the same weight to lose. I'm so glad I have a friend that is in the same boat as me. Makes it much easier to keep going. Loves!
  • StacieLeigh77
    Options
    I saw another post about finding your "twin"... You might be mine! LOL

What's your goal weight? I'd like to weigh 145 - 148 (might go lower once I get there). I think we're about the same height. Maybe we can do a challenge or something? I win, James builds me a patio. If you win....?!?

LOL
  • ajmom25
    Options
    Haha! We might be twins. I would really like to be down to 130. I'd gladly do a challenge with you but I can't promise any work from James. I might get into a little trouble. :)