Dr. Oz episode... foods daily/sometimes/never

Im trying to find the information on the Dr. Oz site from an episode a few weeks ago. There was a man on there (I forget his story) but he lost weight by following a plan of dividing his food into categories: foods eaten every day, 3 times a week, once a week, and never. Id like to have the info but I cant seem to find it on the site. Anyone happen to catch this?

Replies

• mari0605
    mari0605 Posts: 65 Member
    I record the episodes, I just haven't had time to watch them all. I will look for this one you mentioned when I get home.
  • mnec2010
    mnec2010 Posts: 132 Member
    Excellent!! Thank you. Id be forever grateful hahah
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Im trying to find the information on the Dr. Oz site from an episode a few weeks ago. There was a man on there (I forget his story) but he lost weight by following a plan of dividing his food into categories: foods eaten every day, 3 times a week, once a week, and never. Id like to have the info but I cant seem to find it on the site. Anyone happen to catch this?

I know this is going to sound crazy but you can eat whatever foods you want and lose weight, it's the calories that matter
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    It was Alton Brown.
  • mnec2010
    mnec2010 Posts: 132 Member
    Yes, Im aware its the calories that matter most haha. But I wanted to review what he said, and the show also had a really great recipe for chocolate pie LOL