Does anyone know the best way to loose/ tone weight on the t

Options
That and my stomach are probably the parts of my body i'm nervous about. I hate hate hate my arms because there so chunky. I don't have access to a gym, so something i can do out an about or at home please? :)

Replies

• slbeutler
    slbeutler Posts: 205
    Options
    You really cannot spot train any part of your body in particular when it comes to fat loss. You just need to start losing the fat and different people lose in different areas at different rates and orders. You can certainly strengthen and build muscle, but to actually have definition you need to lose the fat and that comes down to calories in and calories out.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Mild calorie deficit, excersize, be mindful of your macros and the fat will loosen.
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    You really cannot spot train any part of your body in particular when it comes to fat loss. You just need to start losing the fat and different people lose in different areas at different rates and orders. You can certainly strengthen and build muscle, but to actually have definition you need to lose the fat and that comes down to calories in and calories out.

poster here is correct.

So start with your diet, thats the biggest part of the battle.

Here are a list of some exercises to help you focus tightening on some ares. But you also need to drop bodyfat all over, to get your results. Or your hard work will not show. You will still look "chunky" because of the fat over the muscle.

http://www.divine.ca/en/fitness-and-nutrition/exercise-finder/c_266/

There are many "at home" fitness DVDs available. Walmart , target, all have some good ones. I like some of the Beachbody.com plans as well.

bodyrock.tv is online and free

You will also see many programs listed on these boards that others like.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump