When is a pound lost and where does it go?

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• Docbanana2002
    Docbanana2002 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    This thread needs some poetry...

A fat pound lost (cowritten by Docbanana and Langston Hughes)

What happens to a fat pound lost?

Does it dry up
    like a raisin in the sun?
    Or fester like a sore--
    And then run?
    Does it stink like rotten meat?
    Or crust and sugar over--
    like a syrupy sweet?

Maybe it just sags
    like a heavy load.

Or does it explode?
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    well you can stay at maintainance at burn 500 cals a day n you will lose a pound every week.
    2nd ques when you are burning fat look for when thing when you go to toilet to pee you will notice something white in your pee is like chicken fat thats how some of your fat comes out n some as a sweat. because when i did a diet few years back when the white thing came in pee i got scared that its something serious but found out its nothing just fat so a doctor knows best.

White stuff in pee?? Sounds an awful lot like a whooole lot of pus and a serious infection.
  • RommelMathew
    RommelMathew Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just watched the TED video on weightloss mathematics. Thanks to user Meerataila who shared it here. So the answer is we breathe about 84% of it out as carbon dioxide and only about 16% come out as water. Fascinating!
  • lavendah
    lavendah Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I don't know how many people know this cause no one has mentioned it yet,but Earth as a whole has a certain bodyfat level..So when one person loses a pound,some other person WILL gain it somehow.If there is a deviation in Earth's total bodyfat,then it's gravitational pull will be affected,but natural forces keep that from happening,so yeah.
  • LaReinaDeCorazones
    Options
    Sigh. You are all SO misguided. Poor heathens.

Fatness is a punishment from the Divine Flying Spaghetti Monster. We have all displeased him in some way. And the only way to lose weight is to perform the appropriate rituals of repentance. In his Infinite Wisdom, our deity has provided several different rituals for those of different temperaments. You could practice the Treading of the Mill, or the Holy Contortions of Yoga, or submit yourself to the Torturers (sometimes called "Aerobics Instructors") at one of his Sacred Temples (also known as "gyms").

If your Ritual Humiliations have found favor with His Noodly Goodness, he shall visit you in your sleep and shave the pounds from your body with his Holy Cheese Grater.

I hope this has enlightened you all. May the Sauce be with you. RAmen.
    Lolz
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    It goes out your b hole.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Bump n grind
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Where does it go?
    The mathematics of weight loss
    http://youtu.be/NGKLpYtZ19Q
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    lavendah wrote: »
    I don't know how many people know this cause no one has mentioned it yet,but Earth as a whole has a certain bodyfat level..So when one person loses a pound,some other person WILL gain it somehow.If there is a deviation in Earth's total bodyfat,then it's gravitational pull will be affected,but natural forces keep that from happening,so yeah.

you are so far out in left field...it's unreal.

Your sarcasm detector is broken! Abort! Abort!
    .... I hope I'm right anyway, the alternative is too terrible.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    Bump n grind

Thank-you! I forgot about this gem <3