I was so scared!

jhacker
jhacker Posts: 301 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
I went shopping today. I don't know why but I was scared to try on clothes! I know my size 18 pants are really sagging and way too big now, but I was afraid to try on anything. Well, I grabbed a size 16 and 14 off the rack. I haven't been able to get into a 14 in years! So, I tried them first and........they just about fit!!!:bigsmile:
I didn't get them because they were a little snug so I decided to wait a little longer! I won't buy the 16 because I know I will lose more.
It was a crazy feeling going shopping today!:tongue:

Replies

• jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    I went shopping today. I don't know why but I was scared to try on clothes! I know my size 18 pants are really sagging and way too big now, but I was afraid to try on anything. Well, I grabbed a size 16 and 14 off the rack. I haven't been able to get into a 14 in years! So, I tried them first and........they just about fit!!!:bigsmile:
    I didn't get them because they were a little snug so I decided to wait a little longer! I won't buy the 16 because I know I will lose more.
    It was a crazy feeling going shopping today!:tongue:
  • nehamah
    nehamah Posts: 5
    That is awesome!!!!! Keep at it!!!! It feels so good doesn't it?:flowerforyou:
  • Laeci
    Laeci Posts: 12
    Congrats! Say bye-bye to those 18's =) I'm right with you today, found a pair of pants in the bottom of the drawer that I haven't worn in a year, and they fit! Hooray smaller pants =D
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Congrats, that is so great.
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    That is so great!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!