She said I looked a lot thinner!

ccano
ccano Posts: 149 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
I saw an old coworker at the gym the other day in the ladies locker room. Well, my dad saw her today and she told him that I looked great and a lot thinner!

Whoooooo! It's so hard for me to notice a difference because, well, I see myself in the mirror everyday! But she hasn't seen me since I started losing last year, so she's seeing a 10 lb difference in me. So weird! But that gave me some motivation. :) Yay!!

Replies

• ccano
    ccano Posts: 149 Member
    I saw an old coworker at the gym the other day in the ladies locker room. Well, my dad saw her today and she told him that I looked great and a lot thinner!

Whoooooo! It's so hard for me to notice a difference because, well, I see myself in the mirror everyday! But she hasn't seen me since I started losing last year, so she's seeing a 10 lb difference in me. So weird! But that gave me some motivation. :) Yay!!
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Way to go!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: Feels good doesn't it? Keep up the hard work!:flowerforyou:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Great feeling! Keep up the great work!
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    great feeling:flowerforyou: Good for you keep up the great work:drinker: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats, that is so great.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!