That one body thing that really irks you...

Options
2»

Replies

• sullivann
    sullivann Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Legs that chafe too easily.
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I have treetrunk calves, fat ankles & flat feet.

stupid legs! my thighs are actually okay/proportional though :D
  • TracyO2012
    Options
    I hate my stomach, I have muffin top from hell. All other things are annoying, but that I truly hate.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    The fact that when you lose weight it makes your member look bigger. It's big enough I don't need it to look any bigger GAWD:ohwell:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Belly stretch marks...but they arent going anywhere weight loss or not
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I'm short and balding and no amount of exercise that I do is going to help. :laugh:
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I hate cellulite and muffin tops. They make me wanna headbutt the wall.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I hate my inner thighs. They rub together and it feels disgusting.
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I hate that my thighs are much bigger than below my knees. Not in proportion at all.
  • Charbella87
    Options
    Although I could rattle off a list, I think we should avoid the self-loathing in which our society encourages us to indulge. What about indulging in pride and self-respect while we are getting healthy?

Agreed. I expected that at least someone would respond the way that you did. But I didn't mean it in a self-loathing way. I'm a firm believer in having a sense of humor about lifes' problems. I frequently poke fun at myself because...well...it's just funny. I am very aware of my weight, and while I desperately want to lose it, I have accepted what I have become. I find it comforting that I am not the only one that can't stand my back fat and stretch marks. Just reaffirms that I'm not alone. And as I said earlier, cheers to saying good bye to all of those things. I'm very excited to see what the future holds.
  • Charbella87
    Options
    Legs and upper arms... but I've noticed progress so I just have to keep busting my butt and eating well!

As far as things I like, my butt, I've learned to accept that after 8 years of volleyball it's not going away and I actually like it. And I like my smile. : )

I'm a firm believer in for every negative thing you have to say, try to counter it with something positive. Like someone said, why spend time with self loathing? It can be productive to not get content and want to strive for a better, healthier life, but more times than not self-hate only builds more self-hate. Get your head right and the rest will follow. : )

I agree. You gotta say something positive too. Mine is my butt as well. And the fact that my weight is very spread out and not all lumped in one area. And also that even at 237lb. I know I'm very strong. I think that I have a naturally large, muscular body even with all the excess weight. And I love that I can tolerate ab work-outs like it's nothing.