Replies

• shannib
    Options
    40 IN 4 I'M WITHCHA
    I NEED 40 LBS GONE IN 4 MONTHS
  • thelowcarbrecipes
    thelowcarbrecipes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 lbs in 4 month 1 week and a ketogenic diet with little to no exercise.

http://www.reddit.com/help/faqs/keto
    See that link for some info on what it is
  • jensmaher
    jensmaher Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    9985443.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I'm right there with you. Let's do it.
  • willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! We can all do it together!
  • blueangell
    blueangell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need Motivation too. I need to lose 40 by may or June. Need friends in the same boat I myself and 5'2 and 150lbs the heavest i ever been was 104 before my child bearing years. Lets motavate each other add me :)
  • MrsSYDL
    MrsSYDL Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have 56 to lose but 40-45 is on the way to 56 :happy:

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
  • gee_gees
    gee_gees Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    43 lbs ultimate goal. One lbs at a time, no time frame. I am doing this for me. Getting scared when I see hearth and stroke ads saying that women are more at risk than man, and at work (hospital) too many people are sick,have no quality of life. If only they would have started somewhere to get fitter and healthier. That is my may reason to be here. OK, no my main reason is me and my family enjoying me longer.
  • I would like to lose 45-50 lbs, I would like to be here by June for my friends wedding. I have been working out with a trainer since last June and I have only lost 10 lbs, I need to get my eatting under control. I am making new goals this new year and I could use some modivation from here and work with others in this situation.
  • rubyred75
    rubyred75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 40 by my birthday (October) but I certainly won't complain if I can get it off sooner. :wink:
  • rickbaldomero
    Options
    I'm ready - Count me in.
    I need this as much as everyone here.
    Thanks for asking!
  • Roblyssa
    Roblyssa Posts: 125
    Options
    I want to lose over 50 all up, I have a little less than 40 to go, no time frame to be there though.

I just want to lose each week, no matter how much or how little, I just want to get there and make it.
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need to lose 50. I have a mini goal of losing 30 by July 1.
  • Melindasuep
    Options
    I would like to lose 40 lbs by April! It is so difficult to stay motivated! I manage a restaurant that sells 50 different cheese cakes... not to mention the french fries- lol- we can do this!
  • baldomen
    Options
    count me in - I had gastric bypass surgery a year go this past Dec 13. i stalled about 6 months ago and thanks to MyFitnessPal I am pretty sure I discovered what foods I have been eating that have been undermining my goal. I have about 45 lbs to go.
  • amyallenstockwell
    amyallenstockwell Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I actually have a total of 65 to lose, but have set short term goal of 15-20 pounds by my birthday March 6. Earlier this year I had lost 60 lbs. But "got off the wagon". Back on it now and I am motivated to get the remainder off. You can do it and I can too.
  • 4VirgoVixen
    4VirgoVixen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40 pounds by September, if not more. My ultimate goal is to lose 70 pounds. I lost 50 pounds in the past 14 months, but now it seems as though my weight loss is at a plateau. I am getting married September 22nd, so seeing my slim yet curvy physique in my gown is my motivation!
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I have 44 I would love to have gone by June 1st!!!!! Add me if you wish!!!!
  • fakangel
    Options
    Count me in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,45 pounds is what I want to lose,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so if I lose, lets say...2 pounds a week by the week of March 26, I would have lost 20 pounds,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am taking,,, baby steps this time around,,,,I will celebarate my losses week by week to keep me motivated. Here's acouple of little Motivation quotes that I found on the internet..........................to encourage us

Don’t be afraid of going slowly, be afraid of standing still - Chinese proverb

"little things don't just mean a lot, they mean everything"

We Can do this.................Let's go
  • lechientucker
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40 pounds and have been struggling for over a year to lose a single pound even though I work out with a personal trainer 3Xs per week. It is VERY frustrating since I used to be able to lose weight rather quickly (when I wanted to :smile: ) but since starting medication I have been steadily increasing and it's all around my middle. I thought MFP would help me pay attention to my eating and portion sizes.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Yep, 41lbs left to lose here. Three years to do it in.