Exercise w/o using legs?

Options
My legs are super sore from yesterday. But I still want to exercise, I know from previous experience if I try to with my legs sore it's going to hurt worse tomorrow. So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for exercises without using my legs. I was planning on doing some shadow boxing/speed boxing but I can't think of anything else.

Replies

• doctrk
    doctrk Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    strecth really well and possibly do lite cardio plus drink lots of fluids including chocolate milk. chocolate milk is a great recovery drink to well, help u recover faster
  • Mrsdaffy2
    Options
    How about these ?

Make sure to warm up & cool down.

Push Ups
    Begin by lying on your stomach with your hands under your shoulders. Push your body up with your arms. Your arms should be straight and your body should be aligned from your ankles to your shoulders. Work up to 10.

Basic Crunches
    Begin by lying on the floor with knees bent and your arms crossed on your chest. Lift your shoulders off the floor. Leave your lower and middle back on the floor. Again aim for 10.

STOP IF YOU FEEL PAIN

:)
  • RogerF765
    RogerF765 Posts: 113
    Options
    It's good to do some mild stretching when sore or even a brisk walk will help get your lower body loosened up. Also if you take glutamine it will help with recovery of sore muscles.