Best tasting protein powder?

Options
Does anyone have any suggestions for the best tasting ones with decent nutrition? Also, I will be using almond breeze to mix with since I'm lactose intolerant and it's the best tasting milk replacement I've found.

Thanks!

Replies

• thinby40
    thinby40 Posts: 113
    Options
    I love the chocolate protein shakes sold by a local fitness expert. You mix the protein powder w/ water and it's very tasty and filling. Here's the website....www.lisalynfitness.com The shakes are really good!
  • samantha64118
    Options
    I'm using Body by Vi and I love it. It has a sweet cream flavor to it, but I usually use it with Ovaltine to get a chocolate milk or add a banana and it tastes like the yummiest banana shake. It's about $50/month, so it depends if you're wanting to spend that much.
  • dwurth2
    dwurth2 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    The best I have found,ever, is Jay Robb Whey Protein. I usually get the vanilla. It is super healthy! No MSG, no artificial flavors, no artificial sweeteners, no artificial colors, no aspartame, no sucrolose, and comes from cows that are grass fed and not given rBGH-free!! To top it all off, the taste is the best I have ever had too!!
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Jay Robb chocolate..I am picky and LOVE his brand
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    ON Gold Standard Whey.
    If you search the forum youll find 1,537,956,125 forums on it!
    Should be a sticky!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I use Body Fortress Advanced Whey in Chocolate Peanut Butter and good god it is delicious. Each scoop is 130 cals and 26 g protein. I blend it with a cup of almond milk and some ice cubes and it honestly tastes like a reeses smoothie. I can even count it as my "dessert" for the day!

Edit: It's also cost effective; I got it from walmart and it was by far the cheapest, on sale for $14.95
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    ON Gold Standard Whey.

Seconded.
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    ON Gold Standard Whey.

Seconded.
    Thirded
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Myofusion. Especially the chocolate. I have had some ON versions as well (double chocolate and extreme milk chocolate) and they are TERRIBLE in comparison.

I just make mine with water. They are delicious.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I have tried a few and i prefer Gaspari Myofusion.
  • persian_star
    persian_star Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I use Sci-MX Nutrition Ultragen Whey Protein Chocolate, tastes like a yummy thick choc shake when I mix it with fat free milk :o) I've not tried any others but can recommend this one. Any other research on this one compared to others would be appreciated as I didn't really know where to start either! Just picked this up in my local store as the cheapest option and liked it.