LF- Some Nova Scotia/Maritimer weight loss friends

Options
ljb82
ljb82 Posts: 72 Member
When I first joined this site I had 2 local friends (actually one is my partner and the other is my ex) for support however due to their 'slacking' as of late I crave outside support and encouragment. I would love to connect with other Maritimers for support and friendship in regards to weight loss. I'm a 29 year old mom from Halifax, NS. Looking to lose 50lbs as a start goal. Any interesting people out there wanna be friends? :) My 2 favorite forms of exercise are hiking and long brisk walks. I love the outdoors!

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I don't live in NS but my father is from there and I spent every summer of my childhood in Halifax and on the Eastern Shore. I still go back just about once a year or so. I am not local but I know your area well (and love it!).
  • MexisMom
    MexisMom Posts: 249
    Options
    Haligonian here! 23 yr old student (off this year), need to lose 60-70 lbs, and also battling some thyroid issues.
  • CanadianChic
    Options
    Hey there! I'm from NB, but just moved to AB last summer... add me if you would like... :)
  • amdpei12
    amdpei12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm from Charlottetown - feel free to add me! I just joined last week and my goal is to lose 50 lb. I've tried many times and this time will be different - this site is great!