WANTED: Wedding Buddies

Options
Hey guys! I'm looking to add friends with the same goals! I'm recently engaged looking to lose 70lbs by my wedding!!! YAY! :drinker:

Replies

• June1bride
    Options
    Hey! I've lost 30 pounds (my goal) for my wedding but it's still 4 months away so I need to maintain!! Feel free to add me :)
  • krh1978
    Options
    My wedding is in October and I'm looking to drop at least 20 by then - I'll send you a request :)
  • BooLives82
    BooLives82 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    My wedding is in June, I am wanting to loose as much as I can before the wedding, but my ultimate goal is to loose 100pds... I found my dress but I am reluctant to order it because I am wanting to loose. I am thinking that I will order it 2 months before. So this really gives me 4 months... I am just starting this week so any advice would be greatly appreciated...
  • tracielinn
    tracielinn Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! My wedding is in October and I've got another 30 lbs to lose. I'd love to be in a group or added as a friend! :)
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the engagement/upcoming wedding and good luck with achieving the -70lbs!
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    Hi, I sent a friend request =) congrats on getting married, you can lose the 70 lbs!
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I've been engaged since June, and I've only lost 10 pounds, but I'm looking to lose another 40 or so before June this year!