XBOX??

Options
does anyone know how to log the "just dance 3" & "Micheal Jackson" games? i do them almost everyday with my kids and i know im working up a sweat doing these with them. just wondering if and what i can log these as....thanks for the help

Replies

• kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Maybe get an HRM. I like this one fine.

http://www.amazon.com/Timex-T5G971-Unisex-Personal-Monitor/dp/B000P8VWQS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325901576&sr=8-1

Then you can add your own exercise, etc. Good luck!
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I have a heart rate monitor now that I use but before that I'd just guess. Id only count the time i actually spent dancing (you know, you do 10 min of dancing and 5 min sifting through songs etc.) and then i'd just log it as general aerobics. Just dance has the exercise mode tho so you could use that in that game
  • BeHereNow
    Options
    On Dance Central there is a "workout" mode and I believe that tells you how many calories you've burned.
  • Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am doing the same thing with my boys! I usually just keep track of how many minutes I am actually dancing and then choose the "dance-general" option on the data base. With the sports ones there is usually WII alternative and I use that. Seems like a lot of us are doing kinect I wish someone would put it in the data base.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I just log it under cardio....dance, general.
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    thanks you guys....i have a HRM its a cheap one it dont tell me the calories i burned :-( and i dont even know where to start with all the math