New Here

Options
I am 24, mom of a 2 year old and a 9 month old. i have been married for 3 years and allthough my hubby thinks everything is fine i want that before baby body back!

i used to work out 7 days a week and not a spare calorie slipped past my lips. Then babies came and with hubby in the military at the time there was just never time for me to work on me (we always took a family walk every night hubby made it home but it was for leisure) but he is out and that has changed.

I joined the YMCA in November and now that the holiday rush is over i hope to get there more regularly. we just got a 17 week old dalmatian puppy on sunday and i have already enjoyed some nice walk/runs with her. even the hubby is getting into it and has started running again so he can take her with him.

this year my goals are i hope very attanable. i want to get to the gym 3-5 times a week, stay at 1200-1300 cals a day. i would like to lose at least 20 lbs but 30 would be better.

we do plan on trying for baby number 3 this year and if that happens then i would still like to work out 3-5 times a week to stay in shape and keep the baby weight gain under control since the first preganancy it was not.