75 pounds lost since 2009 with pics!!! Hopefully

Options
thunt1990
thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
I know everyone loves the pics so i will make this short and sweet and if anyone wants to know more they can message me... Deal?

I have been overweight probably since the 4th grade due to fast food being the only source of food in our house. I was around 190 or 200 when i graduated highschool. I got a desk job where we ate crap all the time and ended up looking like this (Im in the yellow shirt... the other girl is my sister):

11444_1270439958073_1142080756_813406_2748661_n.jpg

I changed my life September of 2010 and after a year, in September 2011 i looked like this:

304781_2422784086076_1145682462_2926558_1204992425_n.jpg

I dont have anymore recent pics but i have lost a few more inches. It makes me tear up a little when i look at that before pic....

I have had a personal trainer the whole time and he kicks my butt. I have learned soooo much and im going to get my personal training certificate next.

P.S. Please be nice! I'm really quite embarassed of that first picture

Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Heck Ya!!! You look amazing and not like the same person!!! You go girl!!! Whoo-Hoo!!!!!
  • VeggieKelli
    VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone be mean about your first picture?? We are all coming from a place we are not proud of and making a change!

That being said, you look really healthy now!! You also look a ton younger and just a lot happier!! VERY BIG CONGRATS!!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, hun. Glad to have you as an inspirational friend :)
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You are inspiring!
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    Wow you've done an amazing job!! Dont be embarassed of the first picture...because you have come SO far! good job!
  • sarscab
    sarscab Posts: 13
    Options
    Awesome! There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Great job!
  • pich001
    Options
    amazing, be real proud of your accomlishment
  • pich001
    Options
    correction: accomplishment
  • pich001
    Options
    correction: accomplishment
  • acdeed
    acdeed Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    congrats, you look absolutely amazing.
  • teepuppylove
    teepuppylove Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    OMG, great job! I hope to be where you are a year from now! Thanks for the motivation! : )
  • Tet005
    Tet005 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Definitely don't be embarrassed! YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! Own it, all of it! Seeing where you've come from makes you appreciate where you are so much more! Before I began my lifestyle change I would never tell anyone what I weighed, now I like to tell people just to see the shock on their face! And I love bringing out old photos! Its a great reminder/big encouragement! You do YOU! Go get 'em!
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! :) congrats on the incredible transformation! don't feel embarrassed...we all started out feeling unsatisfied with our bodies. but you've come so far now and should be proud of yourself! :) keep it up!
  • Wallaby2
    Wallaby2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for having the courage to share your pics with us. Your pics will inspire many people to turn their weight and lifestyles around. Congratulations, you've done a wonderful job. All the best obtaining your personal training qualification.
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    inspirational!
  • JamsAlex
    JamsAlex Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job. I like the fact that your photos are in Vegas. I bet the itinerary from one to the other are significaticantly different. You have done terrific. Be proud of yourself. You look terrific.
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Freaking awesome

So happy for you
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    AWESOME & thanks! I enjoyed seeing the difference! Keep up the good work and girl you have NOTHING to be ashamed of! WE ALL had to start SOMEWHERE!!! Hugs!
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    This made me cry!!! (with joy) :flowerforyou: I'm so happy for you, you look amaizing! You have given me hope... Thank you for sharing
  • jlcampbell2008
    Options
    You looked beautiful before and you look beautiful now. Keep up the great work, it is quite a transformation and makes me want to keep going. Thank you for being brave and sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!