Replies

• beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I do Ed........
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Gold Standard from GNC. The vanilla ice cream with low-fat milk tastes like a milk shake....others like the chocolate that they have but I didn't......never really liked chocolate ice cream. They are a little pricey because it is whey isolate which is a better protein for you.....Google it....You may be able to get a sample pack if you have a GNC near you or look on www.bodybuilding.com as they tend to have great prices as well

Good luck!!

This! I love it too!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    So far the only one I've tried is Jillian Michaels Chocolate protein whey, I like it.
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I've used almost all of them and nothing mixes easier or tastes better than Muscle Milk. Cookies & Cream and Strawberries & Cream are my favs but if you plan on making smoothies and adding other stuff in try the Vanilla Cream. The Chocolate is my least favorite.
  • Jezzabelly
    Options
    I love the Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein. You can get at Walmart it's not as expensive as some of theothers & has no medicine taste or after taste.
  • Reptileszz
    Reptileszz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I recommend GNC Pro Performance AMP Extreme Wheybolic 60 Chocolate. The serving size is for bodybuilders at 3 scoops and 60 g of protein. If you use one scoop you get 20 g of protein for only 93 calories and it is freaking delicious. If you mix it up in the shaker with 8 oz. skim milk you are getting like 28 g of protein for 175 cal. and like I said DELICIOUS!

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3513370
  • talk2tiff
    talk2tiff Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just started with protein powder & had the same thing, orrible! It was bad mixed with milk & even worse with just water. Today i added a tiny bit of golden syrup to the powder & half as much milk & it was really nice. Has anyone got any better alternatives?
  • Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I use EAS® 100% Whey Protein Chocolate, I get it from Sam's Club.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Bump!