OMG how Embarrasing

Options
I went to the doctors today as I wanted to get blood work done for sugar levels cholesterol etc etc so I could compare them in 12 months time, and to hopefully make sure nothing is wrong with me as I start my journey to a healthier me. So I get my referral from the Doc and waddle on over to Pathology where I was greeted by a nice friendly nurse and then............................................................
OMG my fat A** wouldn't fit in the chair, god I could have died right there and then, this has never happened to me before and yes I am very wide in the hips :cry:

So if this doesn't spur me on to lose this weight once and for all, I don't know what would :blushing:

Replies

• takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    We all have bad days; sounds like today was one of yours. It's going to get better, and it's going to get easier. I'm here for you.
  • pukekolive
    pukekolive Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    How great you must feel to know that you had already made the first steps on your journey to be a healthier you - this chair incident will give you so much more motivation and reaffirm the rightness of the challenge ahead of you - You Go!! :)
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    So I get my referral from the Doc and waddle on over to Pathology

I hope this isn't offensive but that made me SUPER LOL!

Now, for seriousness and support -GOOD LUCK on your journey! Anytime you feel like you're falling off the bandwagon, feel free to call on our support and we'll all do our best to help you get back on because we're all very similar and want to succeed!

S
  • GroovyGma73
    Options
    So I get my referral from the Doc and waddle on over to Pathology

I hope this isn't offensive but that made me SUPER LOL!

Now, for seriousness and support -GOOD LUCK on your journey! Anytime you feel like you're falling off the bandwagon, feel free to call on our support and we'll all do our best to help you get back on because we're all very similar and want to succeed!

S

LOL no not offended at all :laugh:
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    They changed the damn chairs again?! They need to STOP doing that! :wink:
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Start every morning with the MFP community as I do and get motivated to start your day with many who feel the same. There are so many inspiring stories and education to choose from. Good luck on your journey take it one step at a time.....
  • GroovyGma73
    Options
    They changed the damn chairs again?! They need to STOP doing that! :wink:

LOL yes they do :laugh:

The thing is I must think I'm smaller than what I really am cause when I saw the chair I thought to myself easy peasy I will fit in that chair for sure, boy was I wrong :angry: